Many times, we require the mobile applications on the smartphones. The reason to download GoPro SD Backup2Phone 480p for PC can be any. As the applications are meant for smartphones, we have to use android emulators to make it work on PC. So here we will tell you the way to install this messaging application on the Computers, Laptops, Windows PC, windows 10, 8 and windows 7.
Follow the given steps to install GoPro SD Backup2Phone 480p for windows
In the case of any problem when Download GoPro SD Backup2Phone 480p 1.2.103 App For windows 10 8 7, you can write to me. I will solve it as soon as possible.
GoPro SD Backup2Phone 480p
* Important note: If you have the free versioninstalled,uninstall it before downloading this version!
Failing to do so will prevent the One Tap Preset featurefromworking.
If that already happened, long-tap the One Tap Preset buttonthenrestart the app to fix the problem.
Quickly backup your GoPro Hero SD card to your phone with2taps.
This app replaces the obsolete GoPro SD Backup2Phone.
Completely rewritten and optimized, with better performance,newinterface and more flexible.
This app provides a quick and easy way to back up yourGoProHero3 (or other model) memory card to your Androiddevice.
It’s designed specifically with the GoPro Hero3 in mind, butwillwork with any Hero card you can mount on your Androiddevice.
You will need an OTG USB cable and a card reader (or MicroUSBcard reader) to mount your GoPro’s SD card on your phone. OTGUSBcables can be found in eBay for less than $5.
GoPro SD cards are automatically detected, and only the mediafileswill be copied to your device.
* Important notice about card detection:
If your GoPro SD card is not automatically detected by theapp,chances are your phone’s ROM is mounting USB external devicesinsome subdirectory of the internal memory, rather than inthestandard Android mnt directory.
If you are experiencing this problem, please email me.
This app was optimized for a 480p screen resolution(such asfoundon the Samsung Galaxy S2), but should work with any Androiddevicethat supports USB OTG and have a similar displayresolution.
Devices with different screens may not display the app’smenusproperly but should still work, as long as OTG issupported.
* Your phone must support USB OTG (USB on the go).
* You must have a USB OTG cable and a USB card reader, or amicroUSB card reader.
* You will have to know your phone’s storage mount name(emmc,sdcard, ext_sd etc) to set up the backup storagelocation.
* Backup all media files from your GoPro Hero3 or other HeromodelsSD into your phone’s storage memory with two taps.
* Backup files of one type only (photos, videos, videothumbnailsor Low Resolution Videos), or any combination oftypes.
* One Tap Preset: Backup using your preferred settings(filetypes to copy and where to save them) with a single tap.
* Selectable destination storage (internal phone storageorexpansion card).
* Destination folder is automatically named by date and time,andplaced in “gopro backups” parent folder.
* Progress bar
* USB OTG data rate is slow. Live with it. It may take 10 minutestocopy 1GB.
* Not all OTG cables and card readers created equal!
Some will be slow to copy, drain battery in minutes, dismount theSDcard, cause random reboots, or any combination of the above.Avoidusing fancy readers with LEDs and hubs, they are power hungryandwill cause you grief.
Test yours and change the OTG/card reader or both if you arehavingissues.
To conserve battery, remove your OTG when copy is finished.
* If your backup storage is full, the app may hang, or mayreporta successful copy, but the destination folder will havepartial orno data. Free some space then try again.
* Large capacity memory cards consume more power. If yourdevicebehave nicely with smaller capacity cards but become unstablewiththe big ones, avoid using them.
* Data stored on the SD card, outside of the ###GOPRO folderwillNOT be copied.
* Touching the BACK button will make the graphicinterfacedisappear, but the app will not terminate. If a backup wasinprogress when this happened, it will complete successfullywithoutany visual progress indication, then a copy-finishednotificationwill show.
* If the GoPro SD card is removed while copying is takingplace,the app may hang or report a successful copy.
Make sure your OTG cable and card reader are securely connectedtoavoid accidental dismounting of the card reader.
Tags: download GoPro SD Backup2Phone 480p 1.2.103 fow windows, Download GoPro SD Backup2Phone 480p app for pc, GoPro SD Backup2Phone 480p apps for pc download, GoPro SD Backup2Phone 480p for pc windows 7, GoPro SD Backup2Phone 480p for windows 8, how to run GoPro SD Backup2Phone 480p on windows 10 pc, how to use GoPro SD Backup2Phone 480p apps on pc, pc app GoPro SD Backup2Phone 480p windows 10
Developer Cyberghost SA
Uploaded January 21, 2018 03:36
Filesize 40.0 MB
Uploaded May 13, 2018 05:31
Filesize 57.4 MB
Developer Carmen Hernández Fernández
Uploaded January 26, 2018 15:16
Uploaded February 03, 2018 22:37
Developer Mega Ltd
Uploaded January 05, 2018 19:19
Filesize 22.8 MB
Uploaded May 13, 2018 08:37
Filesize 1.9 MB
Developer Smart Pvt Ltd
Uploaded February 21, 2018 12:06
Uploaded May 11, 2018 13:31
Filesize 4.4 MB
Developer Bestheme 2018 Android HD wallpaper theme Studio
Uploaded July 06, 2018 22:57
Filesize 3.9 MB
Copyright© 2017 app for windows download